A retaining compound expressly formulated for high strength bonding.
- Helps prevent fretting corrosion
- Inhibits any leakage or slackening as a result of vibration or jolts.
- Useabe on gearings, steering system mechanisms, splined shafts and other components.
- Seals cavities in repaired parts.
- High strength on all metals, including passive metals.
- Ideal for retention of parts with close fitting metal surfaces.
- Hard to disassemble using regular tools.
- High tolerance of oil.
- Strong curing capabilities.
- Can be used with a minimal degree of surface contamination.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
High Strength Superfast retaining compound
Fixture time: 5 minutes
Full cure: 24 hours
Equivalent to Loctite 648